Monday, November 5, 2012

Bare Fruit Chips Review

 





I just have to tell you about Bare Fruit's 100% Organic Cinnamon Apple Chips! First of all, let me tell you what Bare Fruit's Apple Chips are. Bare Fruit is a healthy snack your family will love. Low in calories, high in fiber and naturally sweet, Bare Fruit is the perfect in-between snack or lunch time addition. The Cinnamon Apple Chips are fat and gluten free, have no added sugar, preservatives or additives and are available in 14 oz (397g), 2.6 oz (63g) and 0.64 oz (18g) sizes.



I tried a 14 oz bag and let me just say that this is the heaviest feeling bag of "chips" I have ever held. It is packed full of bake, dried apple chips. On the bag, it states that these are Washington State apples, and there are 30 apples in EVERY bag!!!! There is also ONLY two ingredients listed on the bag, Organic Apples and Organic Cinnamon. I know exactly what is in this bag, there aren't any crazy ingredients that I can't even pronounce in here and I am loving that they never use synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or antibiotics. They are also manufactured in a nut free facility.

I have a bad habit of eating fattening and unhealthy potato chips late in the evening when my husband, kids and I are gathered around the TV watching our weekly programming. But, I have recently begun trying to eat a little healthier and trying to consume less fat in my diet. So, now that I have been avoiding fattening potato chips I am glad that I found Bare Fruit to replace my evening snacking in front of the TV.
Bare Fruit Cinnamon Apple Chips are super good! They are crispy and crunchy like a real potato chip and I don't feel like I'm depriving myself from enjoying a little treat at the end of the day.

You can find Bare Fruit on their website.
and
on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment